Monday, March 21, 2011

And they call it puppy love...

This book cover sums up perfectly how I felt about the lovely pooches I moved in with here in NY (and isn't it just such a cute cover!)


I present to you the classically beautiful Lisbeth (Chow) and the roguishly handsome Chumley (Pug)...





We enjoyed some fun on our walks together, including Lisbeth running (and dragging me) after a group of 'youths'. Little did I know that the kids I was staying with were in the group but were probably mortified at the sight of me and Lissy chasing them down the street! Also, I got hit on by an elderly man when I was with Lisbeth, he came up quietly and gave her a dog treat (I had some concerns), when I commented on his preparedeness, he said 'It's a great way to meet pretty girls'!! Brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers! They are sooooo cute :0) and that man was right you are a pretty girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just so gorgeous! I went to see them yday to say goodbye, very sad :( x

    ReplyDelete