Thursday, March 10, 2011

Project knitting

So, here I am in my new Manhattan home, tucked up in bed watching Gossip Girl online and knitting...perfect! I've just started GAP-tastic Cowl by Jen Geigley in a Moss colour. I'm using the same yarn she uses in the pattern (Lion Brand Yarn Wool-Ease Chunky).

I'll post up some photo's when I'm finished it, but if it goes well I feel there might be some of these under Christmas trees all over Ireland next year...let me know what colours you fancy girls (I can buy them before I get home if you leave your comments early enough!).

I want to say thanks to the lovely ladies at Downtown Yarns who sent me to the knitting group on Houston where I met a bunch of lovely people (one of whom was sporting this cute cowl!).

(I picked up their business card when I was in the shop, how cute is this?)

No comments:

Post a Comment